What is the Law of Attraction? In simple words, it is the power to attract anything into your life that your mind focuses on. We all know that we are all susceptible to the universal laws and this includes the law of attraction as well. What it basically does is, whatever thoughts we have in our mind, it translates them using our subconscious mind and gives it back to us in reality. Warning: It cannot differentiate between positive or negative, good or bad etc. If you focus on problems, the law of attraction will bring back more problems into your life. However, if you focus on positive thoughts and aim at achieving your goals, the entire universe will help you to find a way to achieve it.
The law of attraction is one of the biggest mysteries of life. Not many people know as to how much impact it can have in our lives. But still, we all use this law in our day to day lives knowingly or unknowingly. Our mind works like a magnet, whatever thoughts and feelings we give out in the universe, it attracts more of that back into our lives.
Unfortunately, many people are still not aware of the true potential that lies within themselves. Once we understand the law of attraction and put it into practice, there is nothing that cannot be achieved.
The Science behind Law of Attraction
The law of attraction is not a fiction! It has been scientifically proven that this law is based on quantum physics. Everything begins with the quantum field of pure potentiality. To understand it in detail, you need to understand the concepts of quantum physics. It can be understood in brief through the following video.
Research in quantum physics has shown that the act of observing the object creates its reality. Attempting to observe something, causes it to appear even it wasn’t there. In the same way, if you are not aware of something, it doesn’t exist in your reality.
How to Use The Law of Attraction to Get Anything That You Want
Now, that you have understood what the law of attraction is, let’s discuss how to use this miraculous technique to achieve anything that you want. It is a universal principle and can be used to manifest all your desires. Be it manifesting money, better relationships, good health, dream job or anything else. You have the potential to fulfil all your dreams and live a life of abundance and prosperity.
Whatever you want in your life already exists. All you have to do is ASK and you will receive it. But, usually what we do is, instead of thinking about what we want, we often worry about what we don’t want and hence attract more of it. For example, if you want financial freedom, instead believing in yourself that you deserve a happy and luxuries life, people often tend to worry “Oh, I don’t have enough money”, ‘I cannot afford to buy this’ etc. etc. Hence you are sending the wrong message to the universe.
Our subconscious mind cannot differentiate between what we want and what we don’t want. It cannot understand the language we speak. It can only understand the feelings, emotions and thoughts and creates a vibrational frequency and sends it out in the universe.
Whatever vibrations are sent in the universe, it gives more of it back to us. It works on the principle of ‘Like attracts Like’. If we keep thinking of problems, negative emotions, tensions, worries, the same vibrations are sent out and in return, we get more of what we actually do not want.
To get more money, to get success in a relationship, to have good health, you need to send the similar vibrations into the universe.
Below mentioned is the five-step process to use the law of attraction and transform all your dreams into reality.
Step by Step Process to Use The Law of Attraction to Achieve Anything You Want
The possibilities to manifest your desires are endless. It totally depends upon your imagination. Whatever a human mind can think of already exists in the universe. All you have to do is to ask. The base of the Law of Attraction is to BELIEVE that it actually works. In the beginning, try to use it for smaller goals, something that seems possible, for example, to get a surprise gift from someone, meeting an old friend, setting a meeting with a client or anything smaller. Once you get the results, it will reaffirm your belief in the Law of Attraction and, then it will be easier to achieve bigger goals as well.
Step 1: Meditation
Sit down in a relaxed manner. You can also lie down if you wish to, but make sure you do not fall asleep. Close your eyes and focus your attention on one specific thing i.e. focus on your breathing, sound of the ceiling fan or a tick-tock of the clock or concentrate on repeating a certain mantra etc. Anything that is repetitive and constant. This step is not to focus on what you want but to quite your mind and remove all the noise and negativity from your mind. This is the key to letting go of the past & future thinking and get into the infinite potential that the present moment has. In the beginning, you may lose focus and get distracted by other thoughts but, that’s ok. As soon as you realize it, just shift back your attention.
When you get into that meditative state, your mind becomes calm and you raise your vibrations to a higher level. When your vibration rises, whatever you focus on, whatever intentions you set into the universe, will start manifesting quickly.
Although meditation can be done at any time of the day, the best time to meditate is early morning.
Step 2: Setting the intentions
Intention means to decide what it is that you want. Write down your desire. Be as specific and clear as you can. Use only the positive statements while writing your intention. Setting the intention is like planting the seeds of consciousness. It’s only when you release your intentions into the fertile depth of your consciousness, can they grow.
Step 3 Affirmations
Affirmations are very simple to use yet very effective if used properly. This is the core step while using the Law of Attraction. Affirmations are basically sentences that we repeatedly say to ourselves aiming to affect our subconscious mind. The statement used in affirmations automatically brings up the mental images while repeating the statement which affects our subconscious mind and in turn influences our behaviour, habits, actions and the outcomes.
Points to be considered while using affirmations:
- Always use the positive statements. Never ever focus on the negative side of the situation. For eg: if you are having a troubled relationship with your partner, never use “I am not happy in my relationship”. Rather, use something like “I am looking forward to a happy and joyful love relationship”. Negative statements will attract more of negativity.
- Use the statement in the present tense as if you are already experiencing it in reality. Never start your statement with I want or I hope as it will always remain in the future. Start the statements with I am…
- Do the affirmations for at-least 5 minutes twice a day. It can be done at any time of the day. However, it is best to do it in the morning when you wake up and at night before going to bed.
- Say the affirmations loudly. Also, while speaking use your emotions and feelings as well. This is the core part of affirmations. If you just keep repeating the statement without actually feeling it, trust me, you are wasting your time. The subconscious mind cannot understand the language we speak. It can only pick our thoughts, emotions and feelings. Be joyful while affirming, feel that excitement of already having it in your life. Try to use some emotions in your statement such as I am so happy, I am really excited etc. By doing this, you are sending the high vibrations to the universe that exactly matches what you want and hence you will attract the same in reality.
You may also check out positive affirmations.
Step 4: Visualization
It simply means to visualize your desired outcome as already achieved. The daily practice of visualization can accelerate the process of manifesting your goals and desires. The visualization technique helps to send the purest vibrations into the universe.
Steps involved in visualization:
- On a sheet of paper, write down your desire.
- Define what it looks like. Imagine that how it will look like when you get the desired outcome. In the relationship example taken above, you can write something like:
- Loving & peaceful relationship
- Romantic date
- Sitting near a beach together
- Travelling together
- Enjoying every moment of life
- Very attractive & charming partner
- Define what it feels like. Imagine how you will feel when your desire is fulfilled. Feel that excitement and joy right now. For example:
- Unconditional love
- So much fun
- Sit in a comfortable place, turn on the light music if you wish to and breathe.
- Once you are calm and relaxed, close your eyes and visualize your dream as if you have already achieved it. Visualize it in as much detail as possible. Add all your senses to intensify the vibrations. In the above example, visualize as if you are already in a happy loving relationship. Visualize where are you going on a date, what colour of the dress are you wearing, visualize that you both are talking, laughing together. Make sure that it makes you feel super high and excited.
- If you are not a visual person and have difficulty in visualizing, you can create a vision board. Cut out some pictures of the happy couple from the magazines and newspapers that completely resonate with your feelings. Stick those pictures on your wall and then daily look at those pictures and then try to visualize it.
- Practice visualization daily for at least three minutes in the morning and evening.
Step 5: Gratitude
This is one of the important steps of the Law of Attraction that people often miss out. Gratitude is a powerful technique which instantly raises your vibrations. Be grateful for everything that you have in your life and also for whatever you are about to receive. Thank the universe as if you have already manifested your desire. Being grateful confirms to the universe that whatever you have asked for is already yours and you are open to receive it.
So, when you have completed all the five steps, the next thing required is patience. There’s no set rule as to how many days it takes to get the desired outcome. For some people, it gives the results immediately while for some, it takes little time. The more strongly you believe in the Law of Attraction, the sooner you get the result. Even if you do not see the result in a few days, do not lose hope. Don’t let the doubt creep in. Just be patient and keep following all the steps daily. If done with full faith and determination, you will surely experience the positive results in 30 days.
If you want to learn more deeply about The Law of Attraction, I would recommend you to read the book called “The Secret” by Rhonda Byrne. This is one of the best Law of Attraction book. The steps shared here are taken from the same book. The Secret is a book and a movie that brought the principles of the universal law of attraction to the modern world. To purchase the book click here.
Do you have the Law of Attraction success stories to share? Do share it in the comment section below.